SEMOLINA PUDDING WITH CHERRIES POLTAVA |JAN21|
Hello everyone! Here I’m with new blog of SEMOLINA PUDDING WITH CHERRIES POLTAVA |JAN21| Ukranian special dishes. And I know my visitors love Ukrainian food recipies and so I’m here back!Ukranian are the famous for it’s taste!I just love eating this poltava so i wanted to share this with ya’ll and it’s here. Let jump towards the recipe-
Ingredients measurement for
1 Semolina 125 gms
2 White Bread 100 gms
3 Sugar 100 gms
4 Egg 2 nos
5 Butter 1 tsp
6 Milk 400 ml
7 Cherries 100 gms
8 Almonds 30 gms
9 Salt To taste
Ingredients measurement for (21 pax)
1 Semolina 1 kg
2 White Bread 500 gms
3 Sugar 500 gms
4 Egg 6-7 nos
5 Butter 150 gms
6 Milk 1.2 ltr
7 Cherries 400 gms
8 Almonds 100 gms
9 Salt To taste
1) Bring the milk to the boil; add the salt, ground almonds, sugar, butter and
2) Cook stirring occasionally until it is thickened.
3) Trim off the crust of bread, and grind the bread. Add the eggs to slightly cooled
semolina and stir it up.
4) Rinse and deseed the cherries. Drain them on the paper napkin. Put more than a
half of cherries to the semolina batter, stir it up.
5) Brush the baking pan with dairy butter, and put the semolina batter in.
6) Set the remaining cherries on the top. Bake for 30 mins in oven preheated to
180C until it has a golden crisp.
7) Cool and dust with powdered sugar the finished semolina pudding. It can be
dressed with fresh cherries and mint leaves. Serve cooled.
I hope you love the blog. And Ukranian food is just awesome and fun to cook! Do try them and yes share and comment down in the comment section. Coming with new blog soon!!!
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin