Easy Recipe to Make Pasta | June 2021-STRATOFOOD |
Tired of ingestion Red Tomato Pasta? Do that sauce Pasta! So here is an easy recipe to make pasta. With its silken swish and aromatic sauce made up of butter, milk and every one purpose flour (maida), it’s a secured also thanks to delight your style buds.
Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
Ingredients for food
>> 3/4 cup alimentary paste food or any food
>>> 1/2 teaspoon Salt
>>> 4-5 cups Water
>> 1/2 teaspoon Oil
>>> 1/4 cup shredded Carrot
>>> 1/4 cup shredded inexperienced bush
>>> 1/4 cup shredded Red bush
>>> 1/4 cup shredded Broccoli
>>> Salt to style
For White Sauce:
<-> 1½ tablespoons Butter
<-> 1 teaspoon finely shredded Garlic, optional
<-> 1½ tablespoons Maida (all purpose flour)
<-> 1½ cups Milk (250 ml)
<-> 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, facultative (or pizza pie seasonings)
<-> 1/4 teaspoon Red chilli Flakes
<-> A pinch of Black Pepper Powder
<-> Salt to style
We have used whole wheat food to form White food even healthier and child friendly. However, you’ll use any variety of food, either white food or whole wheat food per your preference.
1.Boil raw food also consistent with the directions given on the package or can also follow following instructions; Take 4-5 cups water in deep sauce pan, also bring it to overboil medium flame. Once it begin boiling, also add 3/4 cup alimentary paste food and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Boil them (do not over cook) . It mostly takes 10 -12 min also check the pasta whether it’s cooked or not.
HOW TO CHECK?
[Grab one pasta by fork and bite it, if it is firm to bite it is cooked, if it is hard let it cook for more 3-5 min. ]
3. Transfer it to a large container and also drain the excess water.
4. Till the time the pasta is being cooked also chop your veggies. Take a pan Or kadhai 1/2 teaspoon oil and also add chopped carrot, chopped green and red capsicum, and chopped broccoli. And add salt to it.
5. Stir fry it until veggies are cooked and are also crunchy at the same time. (Cook for 2-3 min). Thirdly transfer it to a plate.
6. Heat Butter in the same pan Or kadhai on medium flame also Add chopped garlic and saute it for 30 sec.
7. Add maida(all purpose flour)
8. Stir it continuously also for half a min
9. Add milk also little by little while mixing it with maida.
10. Stir and also mix it for a minute.
11. low the flame and also continue stirring it till the mixture gets thicken.
12. Add oregano, red chilli flakes and also pinch of black pepper and salt.
13. Mix well.
14.Finally add sauted veggies and also pasta.
15. Turn the flame off and also mix it.
16. Transfer the pasta to a serving plate also garnish it with grated cheese and serve it hot.